Unfortunately sudden death takes the lives of thousands of people around the world. Having defibrillators in public places semiautomatic and non-medical personnel training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques would get save lives.
Savelives Project is a social initiative that aims to raise awareness of all of the need to learn resuscitation and first aid, and greater implementation of semiautomatic defibrillators.
- A semi-automatic defibrillator anyone can use it with minimal training. Public and private buildings with some influx should be prepared.
- The Savelifes Project use images and direct systems to make prevention an everyday thing.
- The Savelifes Project has self-financing tools such as Bracelets Lifeguard, for members of clubs, association, partnership or company involved.
The commitment of the Savelifes Project has is creating spaces, spaces in which CPR skills is commonplace among the population, they have the generic skills for the care of the victim with the least possible delay.
This commitment extends to all corners to develop training activities in first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation among others. There are many places where you develop the activity:
- schools …
The goal of Savelifes Project is raise awareness throughout society to promote the knowledge necessary to act on an unconscious person. Companies and public institutions should mobilize society in teaching CPR techniques and the chain of survival.
Get public access to defibrillation and develop measures for cardioprotection to help reduce cardiovascular disease and deaths from sudden cardiac arrest.
A project carried out the following activities:
- Solidarity Campaigns Cardio-protection, Savelives Bracelets.
- Cardioprotection of Events.
- Sale and rental equipment Subsidized.
- Training in first aid. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and Basic and Advanced Life Support.
- Dissemination workshops related to preventive actions. Education and prevention to reduce cardiovascular diseases and combating cardiac arrests.
- Dissemination of knowledge and development of projects.
Join to Save Lives !!
“Learn CPR, be near one Defibrillator Join the Savelives Proyect”
D. Vicente del Bosque.
Spanish National Team Soccer Coach.